Analog Boy, In A Digital World...

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I've got a new computer, and Photoshop CS, so I finally installed the tablet I spent a hundred bucks on but never used. Learning to draw with the stylus is like learning to wipe your ass with your foot, but just as I eventually mastered the later, through perserverance, I hope to equally master the former. Stuff I done drawed in the pooter:




(I don't know why the "thumbnail" for that one looks all big and blurry)









I have to say, I'm pretty excited about learning a whole new medium to do half-assed, unfinished work in. It's like my future's so moderately lit, I gotta wear tinted glasses.
2 comments
2 Comments:
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger mjolinr said…

    hey,
    i found your stuff on drawingboard.org your work is great and your humor is just as good(i think thats a compliment)

    later

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cool stuff man, I like the guy with the pinkish face

     
Post a Comment
<< Home